Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Red Mountain Park - My kids' happy place

On President's Day this year, my kids and I played around at Red Mountain Park; feeding ducks handfuls of birdseed, running around, swinging on the disk swings and eating graham crackers until the sun was just right for a few photos. 
I promised the kids that if they gave me their best smiles and attitudes the photos would be super fast and that they could play more afterwards. The girls didn't require the bribe, but it ended up being needed to get anything out of my 3 year-old buddy. He likes to be in control these days. 

Here's what a sequence of shots looked like from him when I simply asked for his best smile:


And here are the photos that made it up on the walls in my home hallway.







No comments:

Post a Comment